Goddess Kali is one of the most significant deities worshipped in the eastern part of the country. It is said that just as all colours merge into black, the universe eventually merges into Kali, the fierce and feisty epitome of Shakti who also happens to be a loving mother to all those who seek her blessings with devotion. Goddess Kali appears in various forms as an embodiment of Shakti, the eternal energy and cosmic power. She is also the Goddess of Tantrism or the Indian Black Magic. . Using the powerful imagery of paintings, sculptures, and writings, the celebration of Kali Puja explores and illumines the rich meanings of feminine divinity. Legend has it that Ma Kali was the Goddess of dacoits. But Ma Kali is the Goddess of common man the middle-class people, or the daily wage earner too.
BENEFITS OF KALI PUJA
- This puja removes all types of negative energies and waves from the home and workplace.
- It will also protect the devotees and lifts up their stamina.
- Goddess Kali is also the most powerful and strongest form of Goddess Durga. She also fills happiness in the house of devotees.
- The puja will remove all kind of impurities. Also, it will remove darkness from the life of devotees.
- It will help you to recover from prolonged illness and also from many incurable illnesses.
- The puja will protect a person from evil spirit and black magic. It will also remove all the obstacles while running a business and bring success in education and career.
- Additionally, it will protect the person from bad influence of planet Saturn.
SIGNIFICANCE OF KALI PUJA
- Goddess Kali is known to eliminate the problems from your life.
- She makes you filled with enormous positivity and stamina.
- Goddess Kali is a kind of form of feminine when it comes in its anger mode.
- Though goddess Kali looks very insensitive bur actually she holds a very kind heart for their devotees and never harms them.