Rudrabhishek literally translates to applying of ritualistic materials on Rudra. Rudrabhishek includes applying of a mixture, considered pious on Shiva Lingam. It includes 6 materials mentioned in Shiva Purana and whatever a devotee could afford. Rudrabhishek is done by bathing Shiva Lingam with cow milk and after that applying honey, juices and paste of fruits and other nuts to satiate Lord Shiva’s effect of poison. Kashi Vishwanath Temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and believed to exist on the Trident of the Lord Shiva. So, it is directly associated with divinity. It is considered, performing Rudrabhishek in Kashi Vishwanath Temple gives utmost satisfaction, peace and material growth as Rudrabhishek is direct offering to the Lord Shiva in the form of materials that enchant him. If a person manages to please Lord Shiva, then there is no hurdle that cannot be removed from life and no goal/aspiration that can be denied to such person by his/her destiny. PujaAbhishekam offers Rudrabhishek puja along with all vedic rituals by learned pandits of Varanasi.
BENEFITS OF RUDRABHISHEK
- It brings wealth and harmony.
- Removes negative energy and purifies the bad karma.
- Protects from evils and gives strength to deal with difficulties.
- It can also eliminate the evil effects of various doshas in one’s horoscope such as Rahu dosha, Shrapit dosha etc.
- This puja also helps in healthy mind and good spirit.
- It also removes the problems prevailing from a long time.
- The main purpose of this puja is to wash off one’s sins and afflictions.
- This puja helps in bringing peace and happiness along with family togetherness.
- Also, it is very beneficial for the people born with the Karka zodiac sign.
SIGNIFICANCE OF RUDRAABHISHEK PUJA
- Rudraabhishek is one of the popular ceremonies to please lord shiva.
- Rudrabhishek is the greatest spiritual pooja in all the vedic scriptures.