Puja at Maha Mrityunjay Temple is very significant one. This temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and located on the way from Daranagar to Kaal bhairav temple in Varanasi. There is an ancient well which has much religious importance and it is believed that its water is curable to several diseases and existence of well is huge attraction of devotees as everyone wants to get free of diseases.
Opening and Closing time:
The temple opens early in the morning at 4.00 AM and closes late at 12.00 PM in night.
Aarti Timings are:
- Morning Aarti-5.30 AM
- Evening Aarti-6.30 PM
- Shayan Aarti-11.30 PM
BENEFITS OF PUJA AT MAHA MRITYUNJAY TEMPLE
- Devotees consider Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra as a very powerful pooja that helps to overcome all the issues and problems in one’s life.
- It also helps to remove all the evil and bad effects in the life of the individual.
- It helps to achieve professional success and helps to lead an ambitious life.
- One can also overcome chronic diseases and improves the health of the individual tremendously.
- It also helps to open the blocked energy points in the body and lead a very peaceful life.
- Also, one is able to overcome the bad effects of the Maraka planets in the birth horoscope.
- It will also help to create a protection shield for your family and bring harmony.
- Recitation of the Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra removes all the sins from the family and awakens the healing powers within oneself.
SIGNIFICANCE OF MAHAMRITYUNJAY TEMPLE
- This mantra is addressed to Lord Shiva for warding off untimely death.
- It is also chanted while smearing Vibhuti over various parts of the Body and utilised in Japa or Homa (havan) to get desired results.
- While its energy protects and guides the initiates a mantra consciousness to its deeper and more abiding nature and repetition of the mantra constitutes Japa, the practice of which develops concentration that leads to a transformation of awareness.
- The Mahamrityunjaya Mantra is meant for healing rejuvenation and nurturance.