Das Mahavidya Puja, Anusthan for Enemy protection.
Dus MahaVidhya, as name, represents that 10 Goddess, Maa’s Shakti protect us from all the enemies and from negative energies. No one can harm us after this anusthan or rituals get done. Navratri is the days of Shakti and as per Vedic text, this is the suitable and the best time for perform puja of Dus Mahavidhya. It also helps in you grow your wealth and prosperity. Puja will also perform at kamakhya shakti peeth Dham, Guwahati.
- You will protect by your enemy and they can harm you ever in their life.
- It will give you great success and grow your wealth.
- Best time to seek the blessing of all 10 goddesses in Navratri.
- You will get Name, Fame, and respect in society.
- If you are in the Film & Media Profession, Politics, Business or higher position then you should perform this Puja to attain the position and beat the competition.
BENEFITS OF DAS MAHA VIDYA PUJA
- Worshipped to seek all sorts of powers.
- Das Mahavidya Puja is known as Sadhana in which worshippers concentrate on a single Goddess to please and to seek her blessings.
- In any Sadhana, Yantra and Mantra are considered very effective mediums through which worshippers can reach his target and fulfill his motive to perform it.
SIGNIFICANCE OF 10 MAHAVIDYA POOJA
- The worshiping of 10Mahavidya is known for destroying negative tendencies.
- It can also be performed for the fulfillment of desires, like to attain victory in court cases, for the abundance of wealth, to cure any sort of disease, to defeat rivals,
- To remove poverty to bring luck and money.
- To safeguard oneself against any type of black magic.
- The worship of these Mahavidya also safeguards one against evil planetary effects.