Nav Devi Darshan Yatra or Navagauri (9 devi) Darshan in Varanasi is celebrated during Chaitra Navratri. Varanasi is one of the best places to watch out for Navagauri devi yatra celebrations. Nine Navagauri Goddesses installed at and around Varanasi :-
1) Mukhnirmalika Gauri is located at Hanumanji temple at Gai Ghat.
2) Jyeshta Gauri is located at Sapt Sagar Mohalla near Maidagin
3) Sowbhagya Gauri is located at Vishwanath Temple
4) Shringar Gauri located behind Gyanvapi Masjid (mosque) and Darshan is allowed only on two days in an year.
5) Vishalakshi Gauri Located at Mir Ghat near Dasaswamedh Vishwanath Gali or Bansphatak Vishwanath Gali
6) Lalita Gauri is located at Lalita Ghat
7) Bhavani Gauri is located at Ram Mandir annexed to the premises of Annapurna Devi
8) Mangala Gauri is located at Panchganga Ghat
9) Mahalakshmi Gauri is located at Lakshmi Kund.
BENEFITS OF NAV DEVI DARSHAN YATRA
- It destroy all our impurities, vices and defects.
- It adored as a giver of spiritual wealth.
- The power of bestowing on her devotees inexhaustible wealth.
- All around success in life.
- Seeking the blessings in all aspects.
- Divine femininity.
There are no reviews yet.