Nav Durga Yatra or Navdurga Darshan in Varanasi is celebrated during Sharad Navratri. Varanasi is one of the best places to watch out for Navratri Durga Puja celebrations. According to Skanda Purana, Bhagwati Durga along with Kaalratri and other forms of Goddesses, protect Kashipuri from all four directions. Hence, devotees should worship Maa Durga.
Nine Navadurga Goddesses are Shailputri Devi, Brahmacharini Devi, Chandraghanta Devi, Kushmanda Devi, Skandamata Devi, Katyayani Devi, Kaalratri Devi, Mahagauri Devi, and Siddhidhatri Devi.
BENEFITS OF NAV DURGA YATRA
- Durga Puja bestows wealth and property and protects the person from all sorts of dangers.
- Performing Durga Puja at least once in a year will give prosperity, health, wealth and peace of mind to the individual who is performing It.
- Blessed with the grace of Goddess Durga.
- Find yourself to bring out any problem.
- Your house is shielded with the positive waves.
SIGNIFICANCE OF NAVA DURGA YATRA
- Navratra is also known as Durga Puja and one of the most important Hindu festivals. The nine auspicious nights are dedicated to female deities.
- It shows that Hindu Religion is widely known for serving respect to the feminine.
- Goddess Durga is the sign of extreme power, anger, and stamina. If someone is blessed with the grace of Goddess Durga, he/she never fears to anything as well as they are protected from any kind of unknown fear.
- Goddess Durga also worshipped for the tranquillity of the mind.
There are no reviews yet.