Shiva Shakti Puja is considered as the holy union of God Shiva and Goddess Shakti. As per Vedas Shiva is universal consciousness and Shakti is divine universal energy and by worshipping both of them, you may please two fundamental forces of this universe.
Mantras of Shiva-Shakti pooja play a significant role in individuals’ life as it channelizes initiation of anything in the most fitting and beneficial manner.
Through blessings of the god Shiva and goddess Shakti, good fortunes come into your life.
Shiva Shakti puja unites male and female energies of the universe and hence channelizes your life in the most constructive and positive manner.
It includes Kalash Sthapana, 64 yogini Pujan, Panchang Sthapana (Gauri Ganesh, Navgraha, Punyavachan, Shodash Matrika, Sarvotabhadra), Shetrapal Pujan, Sankalpa, Swasti Vachan, Ganesh Pujan and Abhishek, Abhishek and Pujan of Shiv Shakti Idol, Navgraha Pujan and 108 Japa of each planetary mantra, Homa, Aarti, Invocation of major Gods and Goddesses in Kalash, Shiv Shakti Mantra Japa, and Pushpanjali.
- Effective removal of all the negativity and channelization of positivity that further showers divine grace of and blessings of Shiva and Shakti.
- Perfectly provides inner strength that lets you have healthy mind and spirit.
- Guaranteed protection against all evils and also bestows good health, harmony and success in life.
- Quite effectively removes all the planetary Doshas from the natal chart of an individual.
- Guaranteed Accuracy in Conduction of Shiva-Shakti Puja that showers blessing of Lord Shiva and goddess Shakti in the most befitting manner.
- Transparent conduction of Shiva Shakti Puja either in Online or Offline mode that follows all the rituals explained in Vedas.
- Inclusion of Pundits and Purohits who are well aware of Shiva Shakti Puja because they are Gurukul trained Purohits and they assure conduction of Shiva Shakti Puja in the most appropriate manner.
BENEFITS OF SHIVA SHAKTI PUJA
- Protects from negative influences of Shani.
- Keeps away major diseases and improves overall health.
- Helps you be more ambitious and achieve professional success.
- Brings harmony to your marriage and your family life.
- Gives courage to face the various difficulties of life.
- Helps to gain Moksha or salvation in the afterlife.
SIGNIFICANCE OF SHIVA SHAKTI POOJA
- Whenever the tamasik, demoniacal and cruel people become powerful and start troubling the sattvik, righteous humans, the Goddess incarnates to reinstate Righteousness. This is the vrat of this Deity.
- During Navaratra, the Goddess Principle is a thousand times more active than usual.
There are no reviews yet.