Bhoomi Puja (Pooja / Pujan) is dedicated to Mother Earth to seek blessings and removal of all the evil spirits and any Dosh that would trouble the construction of the building. It is done before any construction is done to rid the land of any evil or sinister aura and spirits.
Bhoomi is the mother earth, giver of life and home to us all. One should do this Puja while acquiring new piece of land or to prepare the land for agriculture as one is disturbing the balance of nature and must seek forgiveness. One must ask for permission and blessings of Lord Ganesha to remove all obstacles from the path.
In this ceremony Ganpati Puja, Laxmi Puja, Navagrah Puja, Shodash Matrika Puja, Bhoomi Puja, Kalash Puja, Kachhap Puja and Vastu Puja are performed as a part of Bhoomi Pujan.
- It blesses the land and prays to Goddess Bhumi.
- It cleanses the land of any evil presence.
It is a special ritual which is being performed to lay the foundation of your professional journey. Our astrologers will check the Kundali and decide a suitable Muhurat and date then only the Puja can be performed. All the Vedic rituals will be performed by Shastri or Acharya from Kashi (Varanasi).
BENEFITS OF BHOOMI PUJA
- Performing this pooja spiritually cleanses the construction site from the negative energy or evil spirits.
- It also protects the future home and its occupants from all kinds of troubles.
- Performing this pooja removes the ill-effects and Doshas, Sanctifies all corners of the house and Increases good fortune and happy life of the occupants.
SIGNIFICANCE OF BHOOMI POOJA
- Bhumi puja is conducted to correct Vastu Dosh.
- To get protection from negative energies
- To ensure well-being
- Bhumi puja is performed to attract the positive energies and to appease the natural elements of the site. An auspicious day and time are chosen in accordance to Vaastu Muhurut when Vaastu Purush is in its full strength.
- Performing Bhumi puja is important before starting the construction work at a new site. It is a way to pay the regards to Vaastu Purush and mother Earth.