Gand Mool Dosh is a defect that is found in at least every 4th or 5th individual’s horoscope. The Gand Mool dosh is capable of causing serious harm and problems to the individuals who have this Dosh in their horoscope. Mool Shanti Puja is performed if native is born under the influence of an inauspicious Nakshatra (known as Moola Nakshatra); to appease the God ruling the Nakshatra and to reduce the ill effects of the Nakshatra under whose influence you are born. Out of 27 Nakshatras, 6 Nakshatras are considered as Inauspicious and they are known as GAND MOOL NAKSHATRA.
BENEFITS OF MOOL SHANTI PUJA
- Performing this Shanti eliminates the problems faced in childhood.
- Eliminates the Health and Wealth problems faced by parents.
- Delivers stability in Health, Career, and Marriage.
SIGNIFICANCE OF GAND MOOL DOSH
- To neutralize the ill effects of the planets during their main period or sub-periods and to attain favourable results from the planets, Hindu scriptures have mentioned the significance of nakshatra puja and havan.
- Nakshatra is worshipped in a ritualistic manner with mantra and offerings. It enhances inner strength and confidence to produce favourable results.
- Nakshatra in which the moon is positioned at the time of birth is known as Janam Nakshatra which attributes attitude, physical appearance and future.
- It determines the thought process, destiny, instinct and governs the subconscious aspects.
- According to Vedas, nakshatras store the fruits of our karmas and labour. Nakshatra influences the mental state and also plays a role in destiny.
- Pacifying nakshatra is very crucial in conditioning the mental status which will also add to the positive karma.
There are no reviews yet.