Vedic Mantra Chanting of Ketu
What does Ketu represent in Mythology?
According to the Avanti section of Skanda Purana, Ujjain is the birthplace of Ketu. Ketu is in the form of the torso of a demon named Swara Bhanu; Lord Vishnu cut off this head in Mohini avatar when churning the ocean; it is a shadow planet.
According to the story of Avanti Khand, the nectar that came out of the churning of the ocean was disturbed in the Mahakal forest; here, Lord Vishnu took the form of Mohini and made the gods drink nectar.
During this, a demon took the form of a deity and drank the nectar; then, Lord Vishnu severed the nectar, then Lord Vishnu severed his head from the body, remained alive, and was identified as Rahu and Ketu.
The importance of Ketu in Vedic astrology
In Vedic astrology, Ketu is considered the main factor of spiritual, dispassion, and tantric learning. In astrology, Ketu is not owned by any zodiac sign, but Sagittarius is the holy sign of Ketu, while in Gemini, it is in the debilitated house.
Out of the 27 constellations, Ketu is the lord of Ashwini Magha and Mool Nakshatra. According to Vedic scriptures, Ketu is the home of the demon Swara Bhanu, while its head part is called Rahu.
How do we know Ketu is weak?
- If Ketu is bad, then even though everything is going well, there will always be doubt in the mind that no untoward thing should happen.
- If Ketu is bad, the person will start believing in superstitions like ghosts, tantra Mantra, witchcraft and will get disturbed.
- If Ketu is bad, then there will be an obstruction in the birth of children.
- There will be diseases of nerves in the body; the nerves will start becoming weak.
- The inauspicious effect of Ketu causes skin diseases, the ear gets damaged, and the hearing becomes weak.
Ketu Vedic Mantra and Benefits
Om Ketum KrinVann Ketve Pesho Maryaa ApeshSe SamushdBhirjaa Yathaa.
ओम केतुं कृण्वन्नकेतवे पेशो मर्या अपेशसे। समुषद्भिरजायथा:।।
- By chanting the Vedic Mantra of Ketu, it starts having an encouraging effect; one starts getting prestige and happiness.
- If Ketu is auspicious, then the person foreshadows; such a person is the one who leads the family.
- Ketu is considered the snake & religion, and without the head, the torso does not see what to do and what not. Therefore, even though Ketu has become auspicious, one must chant the Mantra in its dasha.
- 17000 Nos of Ketu vedic Mantra is recommended by Sage Parasara.
There are no reviews yet.