The Mahamrityunjaya Mantra Japa is said to rejuvenate, bestow health, wealth, a long life, peace, prosperity and contentment. The Mantra is a centuries old technique of connecting one to pure consciousness and bliss. Known as the Moksha Mantra of Lord Shiva, Maha Mrityunjay evokes the Shiva within and removes the fear of death, liberating one from the cycle of death and rebirth. The Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra is very much a protector from accidents, mishaps and daily calamities in the modern busy life.
BENEFITS OF MAHAMRITYUNJAYA Mantra JAPA
- Destroys all evil influences in your life.
- Helps you be more ambitious and achieve professional success.
- It is improves your health tremendously.
- It creates a Kavach or protection around you and your family.
- Brings harmony to your marriage and your family life.
- All sins from this life and the past are removed by chanting the Mantra.
SIGNIFICANCE OF MAHA MRITYUNJAYA Mantra
- The Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra restores health and happiness and brings calmness in the face of death.
- When courage or determination are blocked, it rises up to overcome obstacles.
- It awakens a healing force that reaches deep into the body and mind.
- Devotees strongly believe that proper recitation of the Maha Mrityunjaya rejuvenates, bestows health, wealth, long life, peace, prosperity, and contentment.
- It is said that the chanting of Shiva Mantra generates divine vibrations that ward off all the negative and evil forces and creates a powerful protective shield. Besides, it is said to protect the one who chants against accidents and misfortunes of every kind.