Kaal Bhairav Puja is about Lord Bhairav, the ferocious manifestation of Lord Shiva is eagerly worshipped by Tantriks, Yogis and Siddhas. The sacred texts call him the Lord of times (Kala Bhairava) and the protector. Kala Bhairava worship is very famous throughout India with minor variations between regions. It is also said Lord Bhairav is connected to Mahavidya Goddess Bhairavi who is a purifier and therefore Shastras and Agamas say Kala Bhairav Puja purifies devotees. Kala Bhairava is the most powerful Lord to end all types of delays and hurdles in life. He helps overcome the tendencies and weaknesses of laziness and idleness. Kala Bhairava can give the vision regarding futile actions that will not give any fruits and makes the devotees discontinue them. The ultimate benefit of worshipping Kala Bhairava is to gain an insight into how to pursue your dreams and achieve them successfully by putting in the right efforts. Therefore clarity of vision and persistent efforts are the two important characteristics blessed by Kala Bhairava.
- Kala Bhairava is a highly merciful Lord. He purifies the mind and heart of the devotees. Kala Bhairava Puja is capable of transforming a person both intellectually and spiritually.
- Helps win over the enemies and secure a fearless life feeling the protective shield of the Lord all rounds.
- The worshipper gets to enjoy all materialistic comforts and happiness and gets all the boons he seeks from the Lord granted.
- The Lord blesses the worshipper with the power to predict the future and therefore plan the life in a safe and secure manner escaping the impending dangers.
- The devotee acquires the power to control the time and events in life thereby staying at peace with full self-confidence to fight the odds of life.
- Enhances performance in every front of life and gives better time management skills to the devotees
- Those who face repeated hurdles in their ventures can get over them easily with the blessings of the Lord and attain victory in their life.
BENEFITS OF KAAL BHAIRAV PUJA
- It provides freedom from evils, fears, salvation and court-cases
- Worshipping kaal bhairav on Tuesdays and Sundays ensures most auspicious results in worshipper’s life
- Kaal Bhairav brings peace and harmony in the life of worshippers and their family
- It maintains good health of family members and protects them from different life threatening diseases
- Puja is beneficial for ensuring protection from negative energies, planetary afflictions and so on
- It is also beneficial for safe and smooth journey
- It is quite beneficial for absolute fulfillment and good fortune for devotees.
SIGNIFICANCE OF KAAL BHAIRAV ASHTAKAM POOJA
- It is believed that Kaal Bhairav blesses his devotee with an ultimate boon.
- It is a popular belief that the observer of this Vrat will be able to remove all obstacles from the life to gain success.
- Devotees seek forgiveness for their sins.
- Worshipping Lord Kaal Bhairav bestows health, prosperity, and success.
- ‘Rahu’ and ‘Shani’ doshas can be nullified by worshipping Lord Kala Bhairav.
There are no reviews yet.