Lakshmi Narayan Puja
Lakshmi is the goddess of wealth and the companion of Lord Vishnu.
Lakshmi is the Hindu Goddess who manages and controls all forms of wealth and success and the paths, means, and results of all forms of prosperity.
The Conjoined form of Lord Narayana and Goddess Lakshmi denotes the Supreme State of energy and Power.
All devotes reach Lord Narayana only through Goddess Lakshmi, if not it is considered very difficult to reach him.
This puja is done to gain legitimate wealth. All kinds of financial problems regarding jobs or business are resolved by performing this puja.
Lakshmi Narayana pooja is done to attract good luck, prosperity and happiness. This pooja helps to invite love to the family. It offers protection at the place of work. The auspicious pooja brings an abundance of wealth to the home.
This home (Fire Lab) is performed in honor of the divine couple Goddess Lakshmi and Lord Narayana (Lord Vishnu) who together symbolize wealth and prosperity.
The harmony of this union confers a special status for the Fire Lab which can multiply your material and spiritual blessing.
Take advantage of the opportunity to reach out to the divine couple who can shower you with their abundant bounty and enjoy material wealth and prosperity. Perceive a marked shift in your fiscal fortunes and achieve financial stability while getting rid of hardships that hamper your progress.
Benefits of Lakshmi Narayan Puja
- Lakshmi Narayan Puja removes all the scarcities from life. Unprecedented legitimate wealth and abundance come your way after performing this puja.
- It fulfills all your needs and desires.
- It helps in an increase in financial abundance.
- It ensures success in all your endeavors.
- It resolves all relationship issues with family and friends.
- This special online puja endows with multi-tasking abilities.
- This puja Recover from financial problems, Protection from negative energies and troubles For, harmony, good fortune and positivity in life It blesses with good health and longevity.
Lakshmi Narayan Mantra
|| OM SHREE LAKSHMI-NARAYANAY NAMAH ||
Laxmi Narayan Mantra for material wealth and abundance. Laxmi Narayana is the manifestation of Lord Vishnu as Narayana and Goddess as Laxmi herself. Goddess Laxmi is the consort of Lord Vishnu. Lord Vishnu is known as Narayana while he is resting with his consort, Laxmi. This mantra helps invoke material wealth and abundance.
Goddess Lakshmi is the consort of Lord Vishnu (Narayana), and both can bestow their devotees with wealth and prosperity.
Lakshmi Narayan Puja is Different Form Satyanarayan Puja
Lakshmi Narayana Puja is Performed to gain legitimate wealth. Those involved in job/business are facing financial problems may perform this puja to receive the blessings and grace of goddess Lakshmi and Lord Narayan(Vishnu).
The Satyanarayana Puja is performed in reverence to the Narayan form of Lord Vishnu. It is believed that one can get rid of all woes by keeping a Vrat and performing the Puja with devotion. This Lord is this form is considered the existence of truth. This Puja is conducted to ensure abundance in one’s life. It is ritually performed by devotees on any important occasion like marriage, house warming ceremony, etc.
Ideal day to Perform Laxmi Narayan Puja
- It is doubly auspicious to perform the puja when Pushya Nakshatra falls on Thursday i.e Guru Pushya Yoga.
- Puja lasts for 7 to 10 days under special circumstances.
There are no reviews yet.