Saraswati Puja, mark its recommendation for those who are seeking better results in education, studies, success. Goddess Saraswati, known as the goddess of knowledge is the epitome of knowledge, mastery in studies, sharpening of intellect and improvisation of memory. Whether preparing for a competitive exam or seeking better results in studies, do not forget to perform Maa Saraswati Puja with the right mantras citation.
BENEFITS OF SARASWATI PUJA
- The devotees get blessed with the power of wisdom and intellectuality.
- The thinking level of the devotee gets to lift up.
- Saraswati is very much respected among the people who are dedicated to art, be it painting, writing, dancing, singing, or playing musical instruments.
- Worshipping Lord Saraswati increases and hones your skills. You become more talented, experienced, and skilled.
- Goddess Saraswati is the sign of purity and peace. When you perform Saraswati puja, you get overwhelmed with the tranquillity of the mind. She signifies the culture, arts, learning, and knowledge.
SIGNIFICANCE OF SARASWATI POOJA
- It is believed that young children should take steps towards his/her school life in the Vasant Panchami.
- It is an auspicious day to kick off the phase of learning. On this day, the devotee should carry yellow clothes.
- Offer Prashad, it is required laddu, suji halwa, and fresh flower.
- To perform Saraswati pooja, the best time is considered Puvahana Kal which starts from sunrise till noon.
- Goddess Saraswati enlightens the ignorant minds, devotees become interesting and intellectual people.
There are no reviews yet.