Nav Chandi puja an elaborate, unique, and rare puja that is normally performed during the time of Navratri. The significance of Nav Chandi Puja and Paath lies primarily in Navratri, as a Paath of Durga Saptashati is normally performed. It is a powerful sacrificial ritual that also includes the strength of Mantra Chanting of Durga Saptashathi Paath, each day during Navratri. Nav Chandi is a unique puja as it is said to have the power of Durga Saptashathi Mantra and its recitation during the Navratri. The puja and Yagna remove all the planetary ill effects. This puja is performed to make wishes come true and also for health, wealth, strength, prosperity, success, and many other reasons in life. All the sufferings are removed by performing this Nav Chandi Yagna. This Yagna remove enemy and bad planetary effects. By devoting this yagna man can get every success in life. Devote is blessed by Lord Ganesha, Lord Shiva, Nav Grah, and Nav Durga (Devi).
- The Nav Chandi puja is performed to fulfill all our desires.
- This puja enables the worshiper to lead a healthy and long life.
- Performing the Nav Chandi puja for name fame and prosperity.
- It is a puja that is mainly performed for getting the moksha or salvation.
- Nav Chandi Puja is performed to remove all sorts of malefic planets ill- effects.
- The purity of mind, body, and soul is garnered from this puja. It also helps in making the environment pure and serene. The Nav Chandi Puja is mainly performed to spread purity-mind, body, and soul at the same- time environment.
There are no reviews yet.