About Vishnu Sahasranama Puja
The term ‘Vishnu Sahasranama’ implies a thousand names of Lord Vishnu. One can further understand this by breaking Sahasranama into ‘Sahasra’ and ‘nama,’ which means thousand and name, respectively. It is included in Mahabharata’s Anushasana Parva. Performing the Vishnu Sahasranama Puja is one of the primary ways of worshipping and expressing gratitude towards Lord Vishnu, one of the supreme deities of Hindu culture.
Vishnu Sahasranama Puja and its importance
Vishnu Sahasranama is a sacred and ancient script written in Sanskrit by Sage Vyasa, a deemed Sanskrit Scholar. He has also written Hindu epics such as Bhagwat Gita, Mahabharata, and Ramayana. One of the most important aspects of life is maintaining a healthy body and mind. However, it is almost impossible to balance your physical and mental health in today’s times. Performing the Vishnu Sahasranama Puja helps you stay in good shape and health by providing mental peace. You can conduct the pooja with the help of our expert ePandits, who have successfully performed it numerous times before.
Auspicious Muhurat to perform the puja
Do not worry, as Vishnu Sahasranama pooja can be conducted as per your wish any day and at any time. This is why we offer our online puja service throughout the year at an affordable price. Thus, you can select your muhurat.
The samagri list of Vishnu Sahasranama needs to be followed precisely to ensure a smooth puja. Firstly, you need to place a jal Kalash, glass or pot full of water, in the area where the pooja is supposed to be performed. Fruits, sweet dishes yellow in color, and dry fruits should be offered as bhog for the lord while reading the verses. After reciting the prayer, you need to drink the water from the same Kalash and offer the bhog as prasad to your family members and close ones. It is better to select a yellow asana as yellow is supposed to be Lord Vishnu’s favorite color.
Benefits of Vishnu Sahasranama Puja
The benefits of performing Vishnu Sahasranama Puja online are:
- If you experience insomnia, have unpleasant night terrors while sleeping, or have any fear etched in your heart, reading the strotra will help you overcome all of these problems.
- You will achieve mental peace.
- If you crave a child but cannot conceive one, recite the Vishnu Sahasranama strotras every day.
- Vishnu Sahasranama Strotras help you to focus in life by soothing your mind. Reading Lord Vishnu’s names boosts your concentration power by channeling your inner energy. This will make it easier for you to meditate. It is one of the greatest assets one can have.
- If you have a weak Lord sun in your horoscope, reading the Strotras assists in making it stronger.
- If you have a child who is not good at studies and want to become better at it, make them recite the Vishnu Sahasranama strotras daily.
- Lastly, it makes you financially stable.
Book the best ePandit from our website now and be assured of a fulfilling pooja at your home.